AC Repair Professionals Near Memphis, TN
Our Professionally Trained & Equipped Professionals Are There When You Need Us The Most
With over 75 years of combined experience, the Nance Services AC repair team has the knowledge and skill needed to tackle any air conditioning repair job. Our repair technicians are fully trained and always professional. We know how important it is to get the job done right. We will diagnose your issue, provide you with your repair options, and give you a free, in-person estimate. Our Memphis AC repair specialists make your satisfaction a priority, and if you have a question after we have completed the job, we are just a phone call away.
At Nance Services, we fix it right. Contact us today to schedule an appointment today with a Memphis AC repair expert.
Know When to Call a Repair Technician
Do you know when to call an AC repair technician? Aside from when your cooling system breaks down, there are other, more subtle warning signs that your system needs repairs. Recognizing these signs empowers you to call in an experienced AC repair specialist, like ours at Nance Services. Taking care of small repairs as soon as possible can help extend the life of your current system and save you money.
Signs Your AC is in Need of Repairs:
- Your cooling system won’t turn on or runs continuously – If your system won’t turn on at all you probably have an electrical problem. But if your system is running continuously then you’ll need repair as this will cause hefty utility bills.
- Your AC unit is making strange sounds or shaking while running – A little bit of noise is completely normal, but a lot of noise that’s heard across the room is a good sign that you should call our Memphis AC repair professionals.
- There are strange smells or sounds coming from your ductwork – This could be because of your ductwork or your cooling unit. If you’re smelling a burning smell from your AC then it needs to be serviced.
- There is excess condensation in your home – The AC is responsible for maintaining livable levels of humidity, and if it’s too humid in your home then give our Memphis AC repair experts a call.
- You experience hot and cold spots in your home – These inconsistent spots are often caused by a blocked vent or a machine that isn’t working at 100%.
- Your AC system struggles or fails to maintain the temperature you set – This could be because of a thermostat that needs repair or maybe your air filter is dirty and obstructing the proper airflow needed to properly cool.
When well-maintained, cooling systems can last for decades. One simple way you can keep your current AC system healthy is through performing regular maintenance checks. This way, you can repair small issues before they become serious problems. This will also help you avoid a total system breakdown. Furthermore, by working consistently with an experienced AC repair team, you will be able to plan for future repairs and get a good sense of your system’s expected lifespan.
Should I Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
It’s a big decision to completely replace your home’s air conditioner. There are a lot of factors to consider, ranging from concerns about your family’s daily comfort and safety to budgetary constraints, equipment reliability, and future repair costs. Nance Services can help you to make the best decision for your needs. Take comfort in knowing that our AC service specialists in Memphis have a proven formula to help you make an informed decision.
We’ll walk you through our cost comparison chart and 7-step formula for predicting the remaining life of your furnace or air conditioner versus the cost of repairs. Ultimately, it’s your home, so you’ll be the judge when it comes to deciding between AC repairs and replacement; however, we can give you an objective view to help you make an informative decision.
Keep these things in mind as you choose between repairing and replacing your air conditioner:
- The age of your AC system:
If your air conditioning system is over 12 years old, a replacement will probably be a better investment than to keep on repairing it.
- The severity of issues with your AC:
Extensive AC repairs can be expensive. For example, replacing the condenser coils requires extensive labor and the coil itself comes at a significant cost.
- The cost of repairs:
If the cost of the repairs is less than half of what a replacement costs, you are probably better off repairing the AC, but only if the repairs are done right the first time.
- The frequency of major repairs:
If this is the third time you’ve dealt with major AC repairs over the last ten years, it’s time to replace the equipment.
- How well your system suits your family’s needs:
We often come across homes with the wrong size HVAC system; the homeowners are constantly frustrated with the comfort level of their home and how high their energy bills are, and we recommend replacement as the better choice.
Proud to Provide Quality Workmanship Every Time
At Nance Services, our air conditioning repair specialists in Memphis are proud to offer superior services to all of our clients. We are committed to professionalism and will always treat your home with respect and care. No matter what your AC repair issue is, we can fix it. From ductless mini-split systems to central air conditioning systems, no job is too big or too small. Should you opt for an AC replacement instead of repairing your existing system, our experienced AC installation technicians can guide you in selecting the new unit of your dreams.
To discuss your AC issue with an experienced technician, call Nance Services at 901.867.1527.